Monday, November 25, 2013

I am thankful



I am thankful for all I eat. Because it fills me up all so tight.
I am thankful for shelter .Because it keeps me safe and cozy.
 I am thankful for my mom and dad. Because they always keep me in comfort knowing that they are there.
I am thankful for my aunts and uncle. Because they always keep me company when I am lonely.
I am thankful for my cozens because I know I am alone. Because I am the only child but not the only child in the whole family.
I am thankful for school and all the information that it supplies. Because if not I wouldn’t know how to right.
I am thankful for rules that keep me in place. Because if not I couldn’t do anything.
I am thankful for the people who fight for what’s right. Because if not I would be trapped between laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment