Thursday, January 16, 2014

Prologue 


The Day has Arrived when the grayen well fall down from heaven back to earth in a meteorite, the magic has ben broken! 200 years ago a rare powerful grayen roamed the earth for ever to be sealed into the ruit where it will be captured. It is so powerful even the legendary dorta and dorea will not even do a scratch on him. So they locked him up in some powerful magic  and send him into outer space!  







































                                        Chapter 1





“Its my twelfth birthday I announced!” It shore is honey my mom said. 
 Make shore you eat before going to Mr.bigthang she yelled. 
Ok fine I squeaked. 
Fine my mom copied.
 She looked just like me spiky  black hair and  tannish colored skin. But doesn't where sunglasses.  
 When I finished with my breakfast he stoled down the street to Mr.bigthang lab.  Why do mothers have to keep things a secret from me, no wait all of us kids 
When I got to the lab I saw lights dancing throw the windows Then unexpectedly people were screaming in happiness running out the door wit amulets. 
When I came in he looked sad oh he said your late I don’t have any left for you. 
Left of what professor.
Nothing he mooned.
As I walked to the door to my house. I nocked As my mother appeared at the door.
Your early gasped my mother.
Yah don’t have anything for me. I said.






















1



Then when I had finished explaining to her what had happened I saw a light above us  then there was a flash of light. We ran as hard as our legs can cary us up and down hills   I began to sweat. I never had to run this long and fast  before today. luckily that there were no of those “monsters” around Wee keep them out for the non carriers. Non carriers are the people that don’t cary grayan around in there pocket. When we got to the clearing I saw this amulet on the ground what? Why? I thought. Was that a that a grayan on a comet!? Pick it up honey my mom said. Ok? I said. I ran over and picked it up. Then suddenly I was surrounded in light.  



































2

No comments:

Post a Comment