Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Crazy adventure

As I race down the ally to get away from the glazers or more known as the kings solders. Coe back here you stupd rebel. I will if you get me glazer I spat. Why you darn reslng (that s the word for rebels here or thats what we all ower self) He pulled out a gun. Oh no I thought there s no way  can survive in this ally I thought. Suddenly smoke appeared and a trap door opened from under my feet and I drooped down. When I finely hit the ground I stepped out into a hall way and some weird people with cloaks stepped out into the open. Hello Jobbe we have been expecting you. How... how...  do you know my n-name. This is the resling hq. But this is not the way in and deftly not the address! I said. This is the emergency way in/out. The one on the left said. Im Verd said the left. Im Robbert said the middle one. Im bob said the one on the right. I am lobs said the very back one.

No comments:

Post a Comment