Monday, March 24, 2014

DC Zoo

I rode in the car in silence having no idea where we are going intel I saw a zebra bus pass by us.
Looks like we are going near the zoo. My mom said all to obviously. As we drove into the zoo I looked at the parking lot there was lots of people in the parking lot and the think it is a cold day today. when my parents were checking for parking lots I decided to look at the zoo but I found out that I could see no details.

As we got out of the car  I insanely got cold from the wind and bundle up my coat. and we walk (speed walked) our way to the entrance to the zoo. When we got in the zoo we went to the sign and looked at the options of what we can see that is not to far away. Once we finished looking at the sign this guy came up to us and said here is this map it is two dollars up there (he pointed up the street). Thank you! We said as we walked away.

No comments:

Post a Comment