Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Story number 3

Ok it is time I tell my self I run to the computer and go to google plus and go to the chat room there was Sam and Ryan chatting away on the chat. I got on and talked for a little bit to Sam said he will call Ryan and I will just chat. I can only chat because I can't get the software to get to the video chat. But knowing me I tried anyway I was in a better wifi spot any way.


A blank page appeared out of no where. That's the same page I get to when ever I try and it always stays that way so my hopes where low. It loaded It loaded I screamed to my self they are going to get a  heck of a surprise out of this a thought to my self! When I went on to the page it starred loading! I looked at the loading page of google hangout.


It looked different than I thought it is. It was green with a big weight quotation mark.As it went up and down it finely loaded they where in a middle in a talk when I said hello. Warren! they said together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment